question-icon

probably is not a dr question, but.... i would guess

Posted on Sun, 31 Mar 2019
Question: probably is not a dr question, but.... i would guess about 6 months ago i lost a part of my tooth. i was eating something, chewing, and part of it just came off in my food. no pain, just seemed to break off. then about 2 months ago another piece of the same tooth broke off. again, no pain. before during or after. tonight another piece broke off. no pain. SOMETHING is going on, i just dont know what, or why. i do not have a dentist or a medical card. is this something to be worried about? well im sure it is, but how much
Answered by Dr. Olgeta Xhufka (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
You need to go to dentist

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, welcome to Ask a doctor service.
I read your query and here is my advice.

Taking count that all pieces were part of the same tooth I think that problem is with that tooth, probably it is broken.
I don't think this is related to general health issue and you shouldn't be concerned about it.

You need to visit a dentist.

Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Olgeta Xhufka