my stream for urinating was real slow so I took
Probably symptoms are related to radiation post prostate removal.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to radiation post prostate removal.
The radiation can influence the bladder and the urethra.
It can cause swelling in the urethra.
This can affect your flow of urine, making the stream weak.
I recommend you to do a urinalysis to exclude a urinary tract infection.
If the symptoms continue and you will not be able to urinate, you should go in the emergency room for further evaluation and a specific treatment.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?