my daughter was playing in the school and was hit
Needs a clinical examination and scan if required
Thanks for writing to us.
Hit by iron rod on skull with headache definitely needs urgent clinical examination and scan if required after examination. Do not wait for symptoms like vomiting to develop.
I suggest you to take the child immediately to your nearby hospital to rule out intracranial bleed or fracture.
Can't read unclear
I opened the attachment.
But could not read the words. The words in the picture is unreadable. Kindly upload the report in jpg or pdf format. Contact customer care team to attach clear image. Send the report at YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Arun.
I hope the report is normal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....