l've lost strength in the middle finders of my left
Carpal tunnel syndrome to consider.
Hello and welcome to 'Ask a Doctor' service.
I have read your query and here is my advice.
In my opinion, carpal tunnel syndrome (compression of the median nerve at the wrist) is a condition to consider as a possible explanation for your issues.
However, further evaluation is necessary to confirm or exclude it.
A nerve conduction study is necessary in such cases.
Please discuss with your Doctor for these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?