Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

low production of ejaculate and partial erection

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2011
Answered : 1418 Questions
low production of ejaculate
and partial erection
Sun, 4 Feb 2018 in Men's Health
Follow-up: low production of ejaculate and partial erection 11 minutes later
I swim every day, seems I pulled a groin muscle on left upper thigh, do i use cold compress or heat to reduce pulled pain
Answered by Dr. Saddiq Ulabidin 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need semen analysis and urologist review

Detailed Answer:
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.

Based on the history you have shared, your both issues need to be tackled separately. For low ejaculate you need to have semen analysis as well urinalysis and ultrasound KUB and testes for any structural obstruction to the flow though it's less likely because in such cases the urine flow should also be hindered. For erectile issues you need to start supplements for calcium, B12, folic acid, D3 and zinc. Vitamin E and C also help with the motility of sperms. Use healthy balanced diet. If problem persists get a urologist review and may need to use sildenafil etc after ruling out any contraindications.

For muscles issue its likely that you might have pulled some muscle which leads to the group of muscles to undergo spasm. Using OTC analgesics like acetaminophen or Ibuprofen can help with pain but muscle relaxants like orphenidine or tizindine will help. Topical massage of capciacin gel will. also be beneficial.

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Hope this has answered your query. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor