question-icon

is this normal growth? its been there for years. nothings

Posted on Wed, 23 Jan 2019
Question: is this normal growth? its been there for years. nothings change. no itching or anything. getting really anxious about this
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
This seems like a normal finding

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.

I have seen the attached images. This appears to be a small mucosal tag like a vestibular papilla. Since this has not changed for years there is nothing to worry. This seems normal.

I hope this answers your query.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Regards.
Dr Rakhi Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal (1 hour later)
So this is not a genital warts?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal (9 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Not likely to be warts.

Detailed Answer:
This is not likely to be warts. No need to worry.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN