is this Normal? this is inside the labia Minora? its
Can be vestibular papillae.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
I have seen the attached images. This outgrowths can be vestibular papillae or warts. Since these are same for years, it is a benign swelling and is not worrisome.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
More likely to be vestibular papillae.
Thanks for writing again.
This is more likely to be vestibular papillae. Warts can be ruled out by a test done by your gynecologist. This can be a normal finding. Nothing worrisome.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...