Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
124 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

i want to overcome harm ocd kind of feeling. i

Answered by
Dr. Raju A.T

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 4006 Questions

Posted on Tue, 5 Mar 2019 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: i want to overcome harm ocd kind of feeling. i am getting feelings of hurting my loved ones
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Need psychiatrist consultation

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for your query.

I would strongly recommend a visit to a Psychiatrist. OCD must be dealt with intense counselling sessions to decide on the degree of and to formulate the treatment.

treatment of OCD most of times is via CBT - Cognitive behavioral therapy.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please do ask doubts if any.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on