i had a tooth extraction last week where my dentist
Do not worry all looks fine..
Thanks for writing to us..
I do not find any cyst or tumor and the cyst that you are talking about can be very much due to injury..
Rest areas in the x ray looks fine, so do not worry about it..
All looks fine..
Please let me know if I can assist you further..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess