i am a health 44 year old man and have
Either allergic or yeast infection, topical steroid & antihistaminic
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and it seems to an allergic reaction to something you have used or applied on the penis.
Are you using condom?
It could be also a symptom of a superficial yeast infection.
I would recommend you to apply topical steroid like cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg once or twice daily depending on the intensity of itching for 8-10 days.
This should resolve your problem.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs