https://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/AskDoctorInboxServlet?page=viewQuery&queryId=380186 Dr. XXXXXXX Partap Dear Sir, sorry for very late
Dr. XXXXXXX Partap
sorry for very late revert.
1. I am 48 years old.
2. I don't have any medical problems.
3. I don't smoke.
4. My mother had arthritis. Father was healthy.
5. I experience pain two/three hours after playing in water.
looking forward for a solution from you.
thank you sir.
Need more information
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to ask you
1. Where are you experiencing pain
2. How and after how long the pain gets resolved
Kindly revert back with required information.
Dr Bhanu Partap
As informed bearlier,
1) Shooting pain will be in legs, more in the lower legs
2) I apply coconut oil or sometimes volini spray.
it takes 2/3 hours to get the relief.
How often you experience this pain I mean does it happen every time after exposure to water or sometime?
Does the pain happen after long standing working or prolonged walking?
this happens almost every time I play in water.
During my work if I stand for more than 6-7 hours as I work as a trainer but I am used to it and that pain is totally different. In a month I stand and conduct training for 6-7 days.
But the pain I get when I play in water is totally different. that is the reason I raised my concern here.
The symptoms which you have mentioned goes towards the favour of Raynaud phenomenon in which patients experience pain in pand or toes when they are exposed to cold water or extreme stress.
I would like to suggest you to personally consult your primary physician as proper physical examination will be required and also few blood tests like complete blood count and few other needs to be one for evaluation and to make a diagnosis.
I hope this information will guide you properly.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?