question-icon

hi i have Some small bumps on the shaft of

Posted on Tue, 2 Apr 2019
Question: hi i have Some small bumps on the shaft of my penis
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Could be allergic rash over shaft of Penis

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for query
.Based on the facts that you have developed small bumps over shaft of the penis after sex with your wife who has genital fungal infection are mostly allergic to vaginal secretions .

I shall be happy if you post photograph of your penis to make precise comments and suggestions on your problem .

Start taking antibiotics like cefixime and anti fungal medications like Fluconazole twie daily .

Ensure to wash your genital with warm water twice daily .

Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist