hi Tram, i had second C-Section on 1st XXXXXXX 2019.
i had second C-Section on 1st XXXXXXX 2019. fist one in april, 2010.
now i m doing only tummy/spine lift exercise. are there any other pelvic exersizes which i can follow to streangthen my back n tummy muscles??
i didnt follow any of these during my first c section so faced lot of issues. this time i wanted to strictly follow all the suggestions and get a good health before i join back to work.
thanks in advance
Do not hurry
Thanks for your query.
Since the procedure was done very recently, I would recommend to mobilize your back or tummy so soon.
A minimum of 6 to 12 weeks time is needed for the all the wounds heal of C section heal.
I would suggest you to wait for some more weeks before you start exercising.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?