hi, I had an mri done of my knee, as

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 26 Jan 2019 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: hi, I had an mri done of my knee, as it was buckling when i go downstairs and pain about an 8/10 just wondering if you can give an insite into my scans please? thank you if you need more i can get some more pictures for you XXXXXXX
Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 0 minute later
hi, I had an mri done of my knee, as it was buckling when i go downstairs and pain about an 8/10 just wondering if you can give an insite into my scans please? thank you if you need more i can get some more pictures for you XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Cruciate tear is there.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting your query.I have gone through your query and understand your health concerns.
It seems there is ACL tear, kindly attached MRI report also.
Do physiotherapy and hot fomentation and you can take thiochochicoside along with aceclofenac for pain ,you will get relief.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 0 minute later
Brief Answer:
Cruciate tear is there.

Detailed Answer:

I hope this answers your query.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.

Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 39 minutes later
thank you for your answer. can this be cured, is it a very bad tear? ill do as suggested. thank you XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Seems to be a partial tear.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
This seems to be a partial thickness tear. It can heal with rest. However a complete report of MRI scan will help in a better evaluation.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Brief Answer:
Seems to be a partial tear.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Regards.