helping me to be fiagnosed according to my labtests i
About diabetes and dislipidemia:
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your reports.
HbA1c level is high suggesting for Diabetes. If you are under treatment for diabetes than there is no need to change it as HbA1c is near the values we suggest (6.5%). If this is the firs time you get diagnosed with Diabetes, than you need to see a physician who will recommend a diet or physical activity, depending on your body weight.
The cholesterol and triglicerydes are high too, suggesting for dislipidemia.
It will be your physician decision (after a detailed clinical examination and history) rather to start treatment or not.
Hope the information will help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?