hello doctor recently my wife got back pain for several
recently my wife got back pain for several days and go for xray is ter any problem found in xray
Muscle spasm only.
Thanks for posting your query.
I have seen the attached X-ray reports. The spine shows a muscle spasm. There is no bony abnormality seen. This can be relieved with proper bed rest and oral muscle relaxants. Doing a hot compress and application of local analgesic gel will also help. She can get the proper medicines prescribed by her orthopedician after a direct examination.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
The disc can be seen on the MRI scan.
Thanks for writing in again.
The discs and joints appear to be normal. These are better evaluated on an MRI scan. She can get an MRI scan done for a better evaluation.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Dynapar and tramadol can be used.
Dynapar and Tramadol can be given during pregnancy but it is best to inform her orthopedician regarding the pregnancy so that proper precautions can be taken for MRI scan. Taking rest and a hot compress will help in recovery.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?