fever since 5 days and cold and cough
Hello and welcome to Ask A Doctor,
If I were your treating physician, I would suggest you to do the following:
From the symptoms you have described, you seem to be having an ongoing upper respiratory tract infection.
- You can take a course of antibiotics T. AZEEE 500mg once daily in the morning before having breakfast.
- Also take T. RANTAC twice daily, half hour before having food.
- If you have persisting cough, you can take Syp. TUSQ-D 10ml thrice daily.
I hope this helps,
Please feel free to discuss further,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest remedies for severe cough
- How long does Amoxicillin take to show effect?
- What causes weakness and tingling sensation in the legs?
- Suggest treatment for severe abdominal bloating and discomfort
- What causes headache and excessive burping after skipping a meal?
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- What causes mild pain in the ankle while walking?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of temporomandibular joint dysfunction
- Is pregnancy possible despite taking a contraceptive pill?
- What does this blood test report indicate?