Yesterday i discovered some painful bumps on the top left
Seems like ulceration or gingival inflammation.follow these measures.
Thanks for consulting Healtcaremagic.
This is Dr. Priyanka tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and gone through the images you have attached. As far as i have observed it seems like inflammed gums or ulceration.
There is nothing to be worried so much i will suggest you to apply choline salicylate and lignocaine gel on gums two to three times a day.
Take medicine like vitamin Bcomplex once daily by consulting with local doctor.
-Maintain good oral hygiene. You soft bristle toothbrush to brush your teeth.
- Do betadine rinses once daily.
Hope this will help you.
If you have further query i will be happy to help.
Seems like ulceration and inflammation.
I have gone through ur images you have attached. Have you follow taken medicine and applied ointment that i have suggested you?.
I have seen your images it seems like ulceration or inflammation nothing else.
Follow those measures suggested. If you will have further query feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.
Dr. Priyanka tiwari
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth