Yesterday, I noticed a growth that is about half the
I can't really tell if it moves or not. If it doesn't move, does that mean it's likely to be cancer?
Hello and thank you for asking
It’s not that easy to make cancer diagnosis.In my opinion you should not worry.In the most of part they are lipoma
In general the lumps in neck must have size over 1,5 cm to be considered for further examination
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness