With several fractures including shattered femur osteoporosis had enough orthopedic
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query. It should be hard for you to deal with things. I would need to ask you if you got the fractures all of a sudden or over a period of time. I also need to ask whether you have received vitamin D and calcium supplementation, and if so, when was it? I would also insist you to upload the reports. That will help me to correlated.
Regarding surgery, I need to know what surgery you are anticipating (upload medical notes if you have them) and which problem exactly are you trying to solve (say, inability to walk) through surgery. I think that when your doctor is suggesting you not to go for surgery, perhaps that is the right choice keeping all factors in consideration.
I would await your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation