question-icon

With all of my neck and back diagnosis's, and me

Posted on Sun, 3 Mar 2019
Question: With all of my neck and back diagnosis's, and me going to a pain XXXXXXX clinic for the past 7 years, and me being prescribed the same amount od medication for the first 5 years, then the last 2 years, how they have dropped the pain medication, to other pain medicines, that are not helping my pain. I used to be able to XXXXXXX my pain and be able to take a shower when needed, and make myself and my husband a meal, some evenings, and be able to enjoy, a life with my grandchildren, and now, I am literally in bed 905 of my life, and scared, because I cannot live like this.I am in so much pain, I cry every single day and night. I cannot sleep anymore. For me just to walk, to my bathroom from my bedroom, is painful, and takes so much to do. This is not a way to live. My grandchildren need me, and miss me, and do not understand why I am not keeping them and doing things with them anymore. my children do not understand, and my husband knows that I am in pain, an see's me cry, but he really does not understand either, its like he is numb and does not care about me anymore. I am left alone all day until he gets home, at 7/8 or 9 pm and then, he is tired, and the house is a mess and I am not showered in days and my whole life is falling apart, because I am not given, the pain medication, that I used to be given, at least then, I could have some sort of mangagment daily and evening and spednign time with my grandchildren and be able to take a shower when needed and go to the grocery and just be half a normal person.
Follow up: Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi (21 minutes later)
Please also note, just in case, I cannot get into my email YYYY@YYYY .... (((because I have not been on my computer in a while an used my email, and have forgotten my password )please also send to YYYY@YYYY . I would greatly appreciate, if you could send any answers, to both emails.
Answered by Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi (8 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Probably

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I understand your concern and I am very sorry that you are

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi