Will smoking Marijuana cause a stroke?
Thanks for my opportunity to ask you your opinion on blood clots and Marijuana?
My specialist Blood disorders-oncologist) is 100% against pot for any medical reasons what so ever? He is so against the thought itself that I kinda believe he just may not be informed adequately as well most likely just avoids research of any kind?
1 Overall is his perspective a Popular one?
2 Is his opinion backed up with Medical proof? as I cant find much if anything that comes close to supporting this?
Thank you very much in advance, XXXXXXX XXXX
Marijuana increased the chances of getting stroke
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me try to address the issues one by one:
1. His perspective is right. I myself would not advocate pot. Smoking marijuana or cannabis increases the risk of stroke as it the narrows arteries.
2. His opinion is backed by medical evidence / proof.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Smoking marijuana after stroke
- Can a stroke victime smoke marijuana
- Does smoking meth cause strokes
- Is a stroke caused by smoking
- Can marijuana cause a stroke
- Doers smoking pot cause strokes
- Can smoking marijuana cause stroke
- Does smoking cannabis cause stroke
- Is marijuana safe to smoke after a stroke
- Can i smoke marijuana if i had a stroke