Will oral chemo tablets help in treating dukes c1?
Welcome to HCM!
The tablet you are talking about (Xleoda) is basically Capecitabine.
Yes, it is often given in patients with Dukes c1 (colon cancer). It results have been good and is considered as an effective alternative to other anti-canacer drugs like Leukovorin.
Hope I've solved your query.
If you are satisfied, you may close the discussion and rate my answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Oral tablet for yeast infection
- Oral chemotherapy tablets
- Dilaudid oral tablets dosage
- Oral antifungal tablets
- Oral chemo for melanoma
- Oral thrush tablet
- Niravam orally disintegrating tablets
- Progesteron gestofit tablet by oral
- Multiple myeloma on oral chemo revlimid is it serious
- Cytoxan oral chemo