question-icon

Will Norco show up in drug test?

Posted on Wed, 30 Jul 2014
Question: I had surgery out of town ran out of percocet from dr @ home last nite.
At 10:30 am this morning told norco from an old prescription. When I went to pick up new percocet script at home they took urine sample @ 3:30pm will Norco show up in drug test
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah (22 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Most likely,Yes!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this surgery and the pains that must have necessitated the run around for these pain medications.

This drug would most likely show up in the urine test. I hope it doesn't get to have some real bearing on your future pain medications refills.

I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well and thanks for using our services. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.

Dr. Ivo Ditah