Why have I not had periods for two cycles after discontinuing Ovral-L?
Thanks for your query.
Considering your age, your irregular periods could be sign of you attaining menopause.
Usually menopause starts with irregular and spaced periods and find finally end with no further cycles thereon.
You may have to get yourself examined by a gynecologist to rule out any other causes for irregular bleeding.
Hope, I answered your query,
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How ovral l helps delaying periods
- Conceiving after ovral l
- Ovral l used to start periods
- Taking ovral l for postponing periods
- Does ovral l pills delay period
- Ovral l tablet period
- Use ovral l to postpone periods
- Ovral l instructions postpone periods
- Ovral l helps postponing periods
- Ovral l tablets to prepone periods