Why do I often get pain above my eyes and below my eyebrows?
I often get pain above my eyes & below eyebrows. Mainly on the bones above my eyes. Is this a symptom of Sinus? Kindly advise.
Thanks for your query.
Yes, the site of the pain you mention is typically due to frontal sinus infections. If there is tenderness on pressing those spots, confirms the diagnosis.
Do consult an ENT specialist who can with imaging studies can rule out other causes and manage accordingly.
Hope, I answered your query.
Please do ask if any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left eyebrow pain with redness in eye
- Dull pain around eyebrow and eye
- Eye pain and eyebrow bone sore
- Pain about eyes near eyebrows
- Pain on eyebrows bone and behind eyes
- Swollen eye cut on eyebrow painful discomfort why
- Pain along the eyebrow bone and behind the eye
- Nerve pain below the eye
- Eye pain and watery eyes
- Eye pain and stomach pain