Why do I have the urge to clear my throat all of time along with burping of just air?
A number of possible causes
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns...
Please note that chronic clearing out the throat could be due to a number of causes including allergy, acid reflux and inflammation of the vocal cords to name a few...
I would recommend that you take an antihistaminic as Cetirizine once daily before going to bed together with Omeprazole 20mg once daily or ranitidine before every meal...
If no improvement then you should schedule for a laryngoscopy to examine your vocal cords.. Also, try to drink warm fluids daily to ease any possible inflammation.
I hope you find this helpful. Feel free to ask in case of any queries/doubts...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Throat burns burping tired
- Throat cancer and burping
- Lump on throat burping bloating
- Lump in throat relief by burping
- Chest and throat discomfort urge to burp concerned
- Lump in throat burping a lot
- Feeling of lump on throat burping
- Why burp with a sore throat cold
- Heaviness in throat and urge to burp
- Lump in throat excess burping