Why am I having trouble losing weight despite diet and exercise?
so I tried a low carb diet and exercising and its been 5 days since i started.I weighed myself this morning but i haven't lost a pound. Im going too keep going though because although i haven't lost anything i feel really good.I have more energy my acne is clearing and i think im getting toned at least from exercising.But i still need to lose weight in my lower body.Could you tell me what to do?
I suguest diet,exercise and patience.
I understand your concern.
To lose weight, you should take in fewer calories than you expend.
Losing weight is a gradual process, you should be patient and not expect to lose too much weight for a short period.
Some advice that I can give to you is:
-Eat a high-protein breakfast. Breakfast is very important to low Your symptoms seem to be low your intake during the day.
-Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.
-Drink water a half hour before meals. This will help you feel full and eat less.
-Drink coffee or tea. This will boost your metabolism.
-Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.
This diet combined with exercises will help you in long terms.
Hope my answer was helpful.
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to lose weight by exercise
- How to lose weight without exercise
- Everyday exercises to lose weight
- Need advice on diet and exercise for losing weight
- Is it possible to lose belly weight by exercise
- Lose weight without exercise oxypro
- Daily routine exercises to lose weight
- Hard exercises to lose weight
- How to loss weight despite exercise
- Good exercises to lose weight