What should the normal fasting blood sugar and PPBS levels be during 7th month of pregnancy?
Fasting blood sugar is borderline high
The criteria for gestational diabetes mellitus during pregnancy is:
Fasting - 92 mg/dl
After 1 hr of breakfast/meal - 180 mg/dl
After 2 hrs - 153 mg/dl
This is as per IADPSG criteria. Any one value higher than reference qualifies for diabetes in pregnancy.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Sameer Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Normal blood sugar levels after meals in pregnancy
- How to reduce fasting blood sugar during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels in pregnancy
- Fasting blood sugar 132 during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels during pregnancy
- Blood sugar levels during pregnancy 102 fasting
- Normal non fasting blood glucose levels during pregnancy
- Is it normal to have 146 sugar level during pregnancy
- Tsh levels during 7th month pregnancy
- How to control fasting blood sugar during pregnancy
- How can pregnancy be ensured in a PCOD patient during treatment with...
- What are the chances of normal delivery after undergoing a caesarian...
- Are Oc pills effective at treating PMDD?
- Is Candid ear drops safe to be used during pregnancy?
- Is there any hope of a heartbeat a little after 7th week if the doctor...
- What should the normal fasting blood sugar and PPBS levels be during 7th...
- What causes delayed menstruation after taking Leuprolide Acetate?
- Can Cytotec alone be administered for an abortion?
- Is Folsafe L safe during pregnancy?
- Is Trinorm capsule safe for treating UTI infection during pregnancy?