What should be done after swallowing a chewing gum?
You have swallowed it.
Hi, thanks for your query.
If you have swallowed the chewing gum and it's gone into the stomach.
If it is in wind pipe, it will choke you and you will be unable to breath.
Once you swallow you can't cough it.
so don't worry, drink lots of water.
If you still feel it's stuck in throat, then it can be removed by the specialist via endoscope.
Do not worry you will be fine.
Hope my answers have helped you. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What should i do after swallowing teeth
- Swallowed chewing gum
- Hiv swallowing someones chewing gum
- Swallowed chewing gum stuck in throat
- Orbit white chewing gum swallowed
- My baby swallowed chewing gum
- Is it safe to swallow a chewing gum
- What should be done after swallowing plastic accidentally
- What should i do after swallowing a knife
- What should be done after swallowing a tooth retainer