What medicine can stop menstrual bleeding?

Question
My period have started from today morning. I have an urgent event on coming Friday which would last till Monday. Want to end my periods by Friday evening. What should I do?
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,as your period is started so nothing can be done at this stage,stop taking primolut as it works on delay the period(if not started).
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
I hope this answers your query.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal