What kind of specialist can I see for extreme anal

Question
What kind of specialist can I see for extreme anal itch reaction to sugar, fruits and grains for the last 16 months ?
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
a gastroenterologist

Detailed Answer:
It sounds like you are having an allergic reaction to some foods. Seeing a gastroenterologist and getting some colon testing done would be the best way to get an answer to the problem.
Anal itching can be from allergies, infection or inflammation and getting a colonoscopy if you have not already had one would be a good idea.
I wish you the best and let me know if you have any other questions.
Dr. Robinson