Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What is the treatment for dry foreskin problems?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9622 Questions
I am 61 and am experiencing foreskin problems,dry and pain when I pull it back
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is due to Phimosis Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have difficulty in retracting your foreskin over glans (Phimosis). Have you ever tested your blood sugar levels done recently to rule out Diabetes.? This is the common problem a person with diabetes suffers from., Please consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination and assessment to confirm the diagnosis.. He may advise you to get circumcised under local anaesthesia.This is simple surgery done under local anaesthesia as a out patient procedure and offers permanent and good results. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor