What is the right time to take Bisacodyl?
find the schedule below
Welcome to HealthcareMagic .
Suppose your colonoscopy is scheduled in morning then you may follow the below schedule-
-take bisacodyl 5mg 4 tablets previous day afternoon roughly between 1 to 3pm.
-after 4 hours actually colyte solution will be made to drink.
Only with bisacodyl there won't be complete emptying of colon so clear view won't be there in colonoscopy.
So please confirm if you are advised to take some drug in liquid form for night.
From previous day you should not take solid foods and only clear liquids from evening of previous day.
Hope I have answered your query . If any further queries are there I would love to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of MT pill and Misoprost?
- Suggest treatment for gas trouble
- What are the effect of using Permethrin?
- Suggest treatment for pain due to gall stones
- Is a HIV test at 7 months conclusive?
- Can long term inhalation of fumes from bikes cause strokes and lung cancer?
- Suggest treatment for guinea worm disease
- Why does one need to take Diavit plus ?
- Suggest treatment for painful veins in the scrotal area
- What is the use of Oxerute CD tablet?