What is the difference between cervical confiscation and cervical polypectomy?
Different indications and complications
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Both of these procedures are entirely different from each other as
1) cervical confiscation involves removal of cervical tissue in a cone shaped fashion
2) cervical polypectomy involves removal of overgrown pathological cervical tissue.
Cervical polypectomy has no long term side effects whereas in conisation removal of normal cervical tissue causes problems of cervical stenosis and incompetency in later life.
In case you have any other question I will be glad to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Delayed bleeding after cervical polypectomy
- Difference between cervical spondylitis and cervical spondylosis
- Difference between cervical spondylitis
- Cervical polypectomy aftercare advice
- Difference between cervical spondilitis and spondylosis
- Bleeding after cervical polypectomy
- Aftercare following cervical polypectomy
- Difference between cervical spondylitis and spondylosis
- Polypectomy cervical intercourse after
- Whats the difference between cervical spondylitis