What is the cause of a liver mass of less than 5 cm appearing in an ultrasonography report?
Let us see the reports please and do not be worried till final report
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history and understood the concerns.
I can understand the worries you might have.
Please post the report of Ultrasonography and also of the MRI once done.
Please do not be worried as this can be due to infective pathology too.
Let us wait and see the result of both and other parameters of tests of blood, urine and stool.
Awaiting for the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnant had ultrasonography what does it mean
- What are the findings from abdominal and inguinal ultrasonography
- Ultrasonography of uterus done what does the result indicate
- Ultrasonography done what are the findings in the report
- Abdomino-pelvic ultrasonography done what does report suggest
- My ultrasonography report bpd ac fl is vareant
- Ultrasonography report single viable fetus in changing lie
- Pregnant had ultrasonography what are the findings
- Pelvic ultrasonography done what does report mean
- What are the suggestions after analyzing the ultrasonography
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in foot from hip to toe
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stones
- What causes pain and bleeding post rectocele repair surgery?
- Suggest treatment for gastritis
- What causes chest pain and abdominal pain?
- What does this ultrasonongraphy report indicate?
- What causes whitish color of outside of urethra?
- What causes skin growth on buttocks oozing pus?
- What does this EKG report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for darkened glans penis