What is the body temperature in an infant during teething?
Hello. I just read through your question.
Typically, temperature from teething doesn't go above 101. If it does, it could still be teething. However, if it rises above 101, it's still a good idea to get checked out to make sure something else isn't going on.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loose motion during teething infants
- Teeth pain with low body temp
- Rotten teeth effects on the body
- What causes irritation during teething
- What causes plastic teeth in infants
- After brushing teeth body aches
- Elevated temperature teeth hurt body aches
- Whole body aches after removing wisdom teeth
- Body aches and teeth hurt
- What temperature effects on teeth mean