What is best way to treat grey hair?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Mon, 9 Dec 2013 in General Health
Question: Hello, information:need information regarding Hair i had last year 5, 6 grey hair but this year it's increased more by 30 aound, please suggest me a good solution for grey hair which really work out and i don't want to colour my hair. Thnk you
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later
Brief Answer: Protein powders Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced Trichologist. I answer on his behalf. The graying of the hair occurs to due to poor nutrition or due to deficiency of essential proteins. I suggest you to take supplement protein powders like ENSURE. This has to be taken mixed in milk twice daily to have some response. Regards,
Follow up: Dr. Raju A.T 38 hours later
ok, but pls suggest me a good supplement protein powders for women(name of the protein powders ) , i wil start taking, Thnk you soo much
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 days later
Brief Answer: ENSURE Detailed Answer: Hi, Sorry for the delay in my response. ENSURE is a good protein powder brand. regards,