What drugs Phosphatidylserine should not be taken with?
no interactions with the medications mentioned
There are no interactions with the medications mentioned ( warfarin, finasteride, dilantin, lasix ). Coumadin is another name for warfarin.
It can interact with other medications eg meds used for Alzheimer's because they affect the levels of the same chemical in the body - acethycholine.
Possible interaction with old antihistamines like benadryl, because of the same chemical, can also occur
There may be reaction with some of the older anti psychotic as well such as haloperidol
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Drugs what are they
- What drugs are sulfa drugs
- What drug should take to reduce melanin
- What kind of drug test for the correction drug test
- What drugs should be taken to stimulate sexual appetite
- What drug smells like manure when taken
- How long ofatumumab drug should be taken
- Which drug should be taken for fever
- Should stantin be taken along with diabetes control drug
- How long should the drug vertin be taken