What does this pulmonary exam report indicate?
mildly dialated pulmonary artery .measuring 3.1 centermeters. MILD BILATERAL GROUND GLASS APPEARANCE, multiple flow to multiple geographic areas,
Possibility of post viral BOOP is more.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
By your history and description, possibility of post viral BOOP (Bronchiolitis Obluterans Organising Pneumonia) is more.
Ground glass opacities on CT with normal blood reports and symptoms of extensive cough an breathlessness are suggestive of BOOP more.
So continue steroids and inhaled bronchodilators.
Usual time of recovery is 1-2 weeks.
Please let me know
1. Is she smoker?
2. Is she having allergies?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. Wishing good health to your wife. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a pulmonary embolism
- What is pulmonary fibrosis
- What is pulmonary tuberculosis
- What is pulmonary hypertension toddler
- What is pulmonary biliary cirrhosis
- What are the symptoms of pulmonary fibrosis?
- What is borderline pulmonary hypertension
- What is pulmonary hyperaeration, bilateral
- What are the symptoms of pulmonary embolism?
- What is a bicuspid pulmonary valve