What does this lab report indicate?
1. Small tiny gliotic foci noted in right striato thalamic groove.
2. Moderate adenoidal enlargement seen.
Is it so serious? How it can be treated? Please advice.
It is not the cause of giddiness.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.
Small gliotic foci in striato-thalamic region may be due to some old head injury or old clot(ischemic insult) in the brain.It is not the cause of giddiness.
Regarding adenoidal enlargement- an ENT specialist should be consulted and even that should not cause giddiness.Please upload the report here so that I can advise you better on this query.
Hope that helps.I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report