What does the ultrasound results indicate?
To be very true , it is not a good sign.
Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.
To be very true , it is not a good sign. A growth of almost 1.5 cm in a month is a concerning feature. I would suggest that you get some tumor markers done like CA 125, CEA, Alpha fetoprotein.
Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX
Kindly advise me, is a surgery viable ? I meaning removing the ovary ? Why would you call it worrying .. ? Thanks
Need to rule out cancer...
A sudden growth is worrying as it CAN be ( not always though) a sign of cancer.
YES surgery is an option to remove the ovary and get treated.
Get the tumor markers first and let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound scan of uterus done what does the result indicate
- What are the findings of the ultrasound results
- Thyroid ultrasound done what does the result indicate
- What is the meaning of the pelvic ultrasound result
- What is the meaning of the transvaginal ultrasound result
- What does these ultrasound results for urethra indicate
- Ultrasound of uterus done what are the results
- What are ultrasounds
- What does my ultrasound indicate
- What does the ultrasound result mean