What does the following urine test report indicate?

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 5 Apr 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: My Wife Delivered twins on 23rd October 2016. The delivery was preterm and due to eclampsia. It was C-Section delivery.

We got the Urine routine test done today and below are couple of parameters those are not normal:

Protein : Present trace
Pus Cells : 10 to 15
Epithelial Cells: 4~6

She is not complaining about any irritation while urinating. Should these values bother us. And do u recommend us for any medication ?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Urine culture advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear, thanks for trusting us with your health concerns
Yes most likely there will be nothing much to worry but get a urine culture test done to be sure
In general ask her to drink a lot of water and wear cotton based undergarments
Dr Manisha Jain
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad