What does the attached test reports of thyroid and hemoglobin levels indicate for a 22 week pregnancy?
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
I have reviewed the reports.
It shows normal Glucose challenge test, normal hemoglobin levels for 2 nd trimester of pregnancy, and normal levels of TSH and free T4 levels at this gestational age.
The reference ranges are different for Pregnancy.
Hemoglobin levels more than 10.5 gm is normal, and the thyroid levels differ in pregnancy, as the reference chart given in the report.
There is nothing to worry.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
Maternal and fetal medicine specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hemoglobin levels during pregnancy
- Anemia in pregnancy hemoglobin level
- 116 hemoglobin pregnancy levels
- High thyroid level low hemoglobin
- Ideal hemoglobin level in pregnancy
- Ideal hemoglobin level in 19 week pregnancy
- Low hemoglobin levels and armour thyroid
- Pregnancy hemoglobin level chart
- Hemoglobin level in urin pregnancy
- What is the treatment for low hemoglobin levels during pregnancy