What does the Widal test report indicate?
My doctor is suggesting will have to go for widal test tomorrow if fever persisted.
Could be Viral.
Hi. Welcome to Healthcare Magic. I am Dr Anshul Varshney for your help.
You might be simply suffering from Viral fever and viral takes 5 days to improve.
Moreover widal test comes positive after 5-7 days for fever.
My recommendations in such cases to my patients is to wait for total 5 days. If fever persists then only I investigate.
I would suggest you to take Dolo 650 three times a day and repeat it if fever comes in between.
I hope it helps you.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Widal test report formet
- Undergone widal test what are the findings in the report
- Had typhoid done widal test what does report indicate
- Reading widal test report
- Widal test done what does the finding indicate
- What does my widal test report say
- Widal test report format
- What can be interpreted form this widal test report
- Does the widal test report indicate any abnormality
- Had widal test done what does report indicate