What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?
Depends upon the size of myoma
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Anteverted uterus with thin endometrium is normal, however whether surgery is required or not, depends upon the size of the myoma nodule.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ultrasound scan of uterus done what does the result indicate
- Meaning for the ultrasound test results
- Thyroid ultrasound test results
- Thyroid ultrasound done what does the result indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan result suggest
- Ultrasound test results
- What does these ultrasound results for urethra indicate
- What does the ultrasound scan of my thyroid indicate
- What is cga in ultrasound scan ?
- Ultrasound scan what does the report indicate