What does my lab test report indicate?

Question
During recent visit to doctor office, lab results came back with the following things out of range. White Blood Cell Count (2.2 L) Red Blood Cell Count (5.86 H) Hemoglobin (16.2 H) Hematocrit (48.1 H) Absolute Neutrophils (926 L). What's the cause of this?
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
A number of causes

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns.. Your hemoglobin , hematocrit and Red blood cells count are within the highest normal range and this can be due to a simple cause as dehydration which can lead to hemoconcentration.. So, I would recommend that you keep yourself adequately hydrated with at least eight cups of fluids daily.
On the other hand, your white blood cells count and neutrophils count is below normal and this can be caused by a number of causes including ;
1) Infections wether bacterial or viral which tends to consume the white blood cells and neutrophils fighting the invasive pathogen
2) autoimmune diseases as inflammatory bowel disease or lupus which tend to attack the white blood cells and destroy them
3) some medications as antibiotic , blood pressure medications and antipsychotic medications
4) decreased bone marrow production of white blood cells and neutrophils..
I hope you find this helpful..