What does my lab test report indicate?
Chest X-Ray is not indicated
Hello and thank you for asking HealthcareMagic,
Yes, I can understand your concern and I am sorry for your situation.
The most reliable test for detecting, if lung cancer has come back, is CEA blood test which is combined with chest CT.
Chest X-Ray is not recommended mostly because it can not be seen lung cancer in early stages.
So if you were my patient I would recommend you the above test and chest CT.
If the above results are negative then cancer, fortunately, has not come back again.
I wish a fast recovery for you
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Done tmt test what does the reports indicate
- Blood test done what does the report indicate
- Ovulation test done what does the report indicate
- Ecg test lab report
- What does this lab test report mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Liver test done what does a lab test report suggest
- What does my lab test report suggest
- What does the test report indicate
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- Are pulmonary function tests advisable for diagnosing COPD?
- Suggest natural remedies for insomnia
- Suggest treatment for COPD in an elderly person
- Suggest treatment for pain in the ribs
- What causes cold while on Dextromethorphan?
- What causes constant pain in the ribs after injury?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection in the lungs
- Suggest treatment for dry cough and pain in the ribs
- What causes fever and crackling sound in the cough?
- What causes frequent urination along with zits on the chest and face?