What does my blood test report indicate?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: My blood work came back with two flags: 1. High RDW 15.5
2. Urinalysis States Moderate Bacteria and Calcium Oxalate Crystals
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can you upload the entire report?

Detailed Answer:

Am so sorry to hear about these flagged results. However, they do not seem to represent something so worrisome at the moment. I will suggest that upload the entire report for review as other reported elements are required for appropriate interpretation that you have not reported.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 36 minutes later
I've uploaded the blood work
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 14 hours later
Brief Answer:
Please, check th eupload again!

Detailed Answer:

I have waited hoping to receive the upload but it is clear that you didn't succeed in doing so. I will suggest that you check and upload again. Equally send to the customer service address for upload if you have difficulties doing so directly on the portal.

I look forward reading from you!