Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

169 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What does my MRI scan report indicate?

Answered by
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

General & Family Physician

Practicing since :1954

Answered : 4258 Questions

Posted on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: My husband is 68, had coronary ablation in Oct, when they discovered he has ICP causing loss of 45 percent of his peripheral vision. He also has experienced rapid hearing loss, and is showing signs of tremor in his right hand that is increasing in severity. He has had an MRI and MRV and an MRI with contrast and all are normal. He is going to see a neurologist this Friday. Any advice about what kind of specialists to see?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It is a good idea to see a neurologist. However, you may also consider consulting a cardiologist since there is a possibility that embolism is involved as the underlying cause.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on