What does my MRI scan report indicate?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Brain and Spine
Question: My husband is 68, had coronary ablation in Oct, when they discovered he has ICP causing loss of 45 percent of his peripheral vision. He also has experienced rapid hearing loss, and is showing signs of tremor in his right hand that is increasing in severity. He has had an MRI and MRV and an MRI with contrast and all are normal. He is going to see a neurologist this Friday. Any advice about what kind of specialists to see?
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Cardiologist

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It is a good idea to see a neurologist. However, you may also consider consulting a cardiologist since there is a possibility that embolism is involved as the underlying cause.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana